Posts Tagged ‘Cedar Creek Lake’
The monthly Cedar Creek Lake Paranormal Society meeting was held at Jalapeno Tree in Gun Barrel City, TX at 7:00 pm.
Items discussed were:
- Those not present included Cathy Hogan, Pam Silva, Kathy Henderson and Kelly Acorn. Everyone else was present.
- Tamra Brickey spoke to a woman regarding an investigation occurring at her home due to unexplainedactivity inside the house. The home is in Rice and a relative passed away in one of the bedrooms and seems to be returning to this room, according to the interview. Other incidents include lights flickering in the kitchen only when all the family members are present and an individal reported seeing clouds in the closet. The family asked to be contacted again regarding the incidents and Ms. Brickey is trying to contact but has been playing phone tag with the woman so a possible investigation can be set. We think this merits further discussion with the family to see what they want to occur.
- Martha Decker spoke at length to a man in Oklahoma who thought something strange and unexplained occurred in his apartment. After the discussion and speaking with other family members it was agreed to close this call.
- A call was put out to members requesting help with a design for the CCLPS logo. Everyone was asked to think creatively and see what we could come up with in the near futue.
- If we should hold a monthly meeting at the Catfish Plantation in Waxahachie. Part of the allure for the meeting there is that it is close and known world-wide as a haunted location. We decided not to meet there at this time and to change the July meeting to July 10 because of the July Fourth holiday. It will be held at the Dairy Queen in Seven Points at 7:00 pm.
- A discussion occurred abou CCLPS going to Jefferson TX and staying at the haunted Jefferson Hotel on July 25th. It was decided to finalize the decision during the July monthly meeting.
This is what occurred during the June meeting. An email will be sent to members reminding them of the date change for the July meeting.